Monday 21 May 2012

Art Journal Everyday...pages in progress

Hey, hey!

Last week was a crazy week around here without a lot of creative time.  Even though I finished a couple of big projects recently (LayOut a Day and Week in the Life), I missed being creative every day.  It's always a balancing act, isn't it?

Fortunately, with the help of my new Dylusions spray inks, I was able to get a few pages started.  Here
they are...

DSC_0971

DSC_0972

DSC_0973

I gessoed this last page before spraying the Dylusions and got a totally different effect. Neat, huh? I've also started using 2 page spreads which I really like. I have no idea what I'm doing with any of these pages but that's the fun part of art journaling, right?

Fingers crossed for some creative time for all of us this week.

zove

Cathie








No comments:

Post a Comment