Tuesday 19 June 2012

Do you rescrap?

I don't know about you but sometimes I just love a photo so much I have to rescrap it. Sometimes more than once.

I made this layout using some left over wallet prints from my Week In the Life album. I found the quote on an old sheet of Cosmo Cricket paper and just had to use it.  One of my favorite pics on this page is the one of Gabriel running in the backyard.

Sadly,Never Enough Time

You may have seen it in my design team projects for The Paperie's May kit, Starbright.

DSC_0874_edited

And here it is again. This is actually the first time I used it, in my Week in the Life album.

DSC_0835_edited

Here's another pic I had to rescrap.

DSC_0826_edited

I used The Paperie's May kit for this page, too.

DSC_0872_edited

This one of Ben is another one of my favorites.

DSC_0824_edited

I used it again in a layout I made last week for my Paperie Pick post about Stencils that Layer. (love those, by the way.)

PIC 4

And these are just a few examples. I don't rescrap every photo (obviously) but there are some that just need more than one page.  There are so many wonderful stories I could tell using just one picture.

I love these pages and I don't mind one bit that I'm using some of the same pictures over and over again. Of course, I keep taking and printing oodles of new pictures but I just can't help myself. Some pictures have many stories they need to tell - more than I can fit on one page - and until they're all told I guess I'll keep rescrapping them.

So, what about you? Do you rescrap too? Or do you keep moving through your pile of pictures? I'd love to know. Just leave a comment below.

Thanks for stopping by today.

zove

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment