Tuesday 12 June 2012

Index Card a Day 2: Alpha prompt

Hey, hey!

The sun is shining and it's a gorgeous day so this is going to be a super quick post.

My friend, Sara, was the hostess for the ICAD2 project, yesterday.  I really wanted to play along but I still wanted to have a Zentangle card.  After some thought, I found a great quote on the Marc and Angel Hack Life blog that made it all come together.  I had made a background at the beginning of the challenge that I just didn't like.  I added the quote to my card and called it done. Easy peasy!

ICAD2_Bales_Day11

I also made this card for today...

ICAD2_DeKore_Day12

I wish you could see how nice the purple shading turned out.  It's prettier - in real life. I'm usually a blue person (as you may have noticed) but I wanted to try a different color palette. Just to see.

So that's it for today. I'm heading out to enjoy the sunshine. Hope it's sunny where you are!

zove

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment