Wednesday 20 November 2013

A Lot of Gelato...My New Class

Hey all,

I'm very excited to share a look at one of the pages from my new class, A Lot of Gelato, that I'm teaching at my LSS, The Paperie, on Saturday. In class, we're making two layouts and here's a look at one of them.

Gelato_Colourful Life

I've been wanting to scrap this photo for ages and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Gelatos are just the prettiest and they are so. much. fun.

Here's a closeup of the title...

Gelato_Colorful Life_closeup

I'm really excited about this class and I'm excited to share all the wonderful things that Gelatos can do.

There are still seats available, if you're local and interested. Just call The Paperie. It's going to be fun.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie




No comments:

Post a Comment