Wednesday 19 November 2014

FIx My Page!: Upcoming Class

Hello, hello!

It's almost time for another art journal class at The Paperie. Next Thursday, we're tackling the big question of how to fix a page.

We all have art journal pages that have gone out of control - either wildly or mildly - and this month we're going to try to save a page or two. I have a few conventional and unconventional ideas on how to approach the problem of a "broken" page.

Here's an example of one of my "fixed" art journal pages.

Nov 19_1

It took a lot of layers and working through the uglies...

Nov 19_4

...and I end up a million miles away from where I started but I couldn't be happier with how this page turned out.

A broken page is an opportunity to be fearless in your art journal because if your page is already ugly or broken what have you got to lose by adding one more layer?

I hope you can join us. For more information, please contact The Paperie.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie


No comments:

Post a Comment