Monday 3 November 2014

The Week That Was Week In the Life

Hello Friends,

I am back after a very busy Week In the Life. It was an exciting week - lots of Halloween happenings, a special anniversary dinner and regular life. Hence the eerie quiet on the blog.

I'm in the printing photos step which comes just before the putting-it-all-together step. Here are some of my favorites from the week...

Pumpkin Carving on Wednesday

Wed_Blog 1

Wed_Blog 2

Ben changed his costume at 12:25 pm on Halloween. Oh. Yes. He. Did!

Blog_Halloween

So, we had 2 Luigi's this year.

Blog_Halloween 2

Then a very special anniversary dinner with 2 wonderful friends.

Blog_Sat

blog_Sat 2

There is so much more that I want to scrap from my Week In the Life. Andt I will scrap them this weekend, in fact, because I'm going to a 4-day scrapbooking retreat hosted by my LSS, The Paperie. My plan is to come home with a completed Week In the Life album.

That's pretty much all I have in the planning department.

That's weird for me. I normally have a plan and know what I'm doing. This year, I know what I don't want this album to be. I don't want to document exactly what I'm doing at 10:12 am on Wednesday morning. I don't want it to be a minute by minute detail of our lives. I want more - more interesting stories, more thoughtful journaling (which is not the same as more words) - a more interesting album, I guess.

It's something I've been talking about a lot this time around...wish me luck.

I promise to share pics of the completed album because I will finish this album. Stay tuned.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie


No comments:

Post a Comment