Wednesday 15 April 2015

Creative Goals 2015 and Pinterest


Back in February, I shared a list of my Creative Goals for 2015. It's a big list and I've had more success with the scrapbooking and art journaling than I have with knitting or baking. That's ok. I have a whole year to learn how to knit socks. There's still time.

To track my progress, I have created a Pinterest board for my scrapbook layouts. I "pin" my 2015 layouts as a post them on my blog. I love having everything collected in a single place. I can easily see them and share them. I think of this Pinterest board as a digital scrapbook. It's a way of preserving and sharing my pages digitally even though I created them using paper and ink and paint.

Here's my page for this week.

You are Made to be Real LO

It's a page I taught in my mixed media scrapbooking class at my LSS, The Paperie.

You are Real_1

I have been experimenting with modeling paste lately. I love how much texture and dimension I can create with modeling paste.

You are Real

I am really excited about The Paperie's Spring Retreat next week. I'm using Pinterest to organizing my inspiration gathering phase.  I am "pinning" inspiring pages, color inspiration charts and sketches. It's part of updating and editing my boards so they are fresh and interesting. Thanks to great WiFi and smartphones, it will be easy to access my Pinterest boards for inspiration during the Retreat.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Cathie



No comments:

Post a Comment