Wednesday 13 May 2015

Pocket Page Scrapping: Yay or Nay?

I say Yay!

I'm not a Project Lifer.  I tried but it just isn't it for me.

I like the pocket pages though and luckily I have so so many after my failed Project Life attempt.

I use them a lot. They are a great way for me to scrap the stories and photos I don't put on a 12x12 layout. To be more precise, I use them to make mini books for the big projects like December Daily.

May 13_5

May 13_4

I finished my 2014 album at The Paperie's Spring Retreat in April and I will be sharing all the pics and some thoughts on the process next week.

I always use pocket pages for Week in the Life.

May13_6

May13_7

I'll be sharing more pictures from this project next week too.

I also use pocket pages for cute pictures...

May 13_8


and events or stories with multiple photos. I'm a single photo kinda scrapper but that doesn't mean I only take one photo. Now, I have somewhere to put those extra photos so people can see them and enjoy them.

May 13_9


May 13_10

I like that I can make these pages simple or interactive. I like that I have so many options when it comes to sizes and configurations. It's all up to me.

For me, pocket scrapping is faster.  I can quickly finish the projects that are important to me like Week In the Life or December Daily and then have time left over to play in my art journal or make mixed media layouts.

Honestly, I wish we had had pocket pages all along.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie


No comments:

Post a Comment