Tuesday 15 September 2015

Make Mine Mixed Media: In Person Class at The Paperie

Today, I'm sharing a page we'll be making in my next class at The Paperie - Make Mine Mixed Media.

Of course, we'll be using some of my favorite mixed media tools and supplies like stencils and modeling paste. I'm obsessed with combining stencils and modeling paste. Lately, I've been having fun mixing and matching them on my pages to create lots of texture.



We'll combine all that texture with some oh-so-lovely scrapbooking supplies....

 
 To create a page that looks like this.


Making a mixed media page is the perfect way to bring your creative and artistic side onto your pages and into your albums. I hope you'll join me on Saturday, September 26 at The Paperie. Please contact The Paperie for more information.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment